Mark Muller | Mar 25, 2021 | 0
How to manage Premature Ejaculation | KNOW THE SYMPTOMS!
Premature Ejaculation: A Urologist’s Perspective – See Video
We discuss the insecurity issues of men and sex and how it impacts their ability to manage premature ejaculation during sex and know the symptoms.
Many men are under pressure to perform the sexual act, most want to increase sexual performance and to give pleasure and receive pleasure at the same time. This relates to men’s ability to control emotions and arousal sensations at a peak time during sex, which is just before orgasm. There are many reasons for this lack of control, not to be discussed here.
However, as hunters, over Millennia we have persuaded our potential partners to buy what we are selling them. We sell ourselves as premium stock with the aim of acquiring a sexual partner.
Why we Fear Sexual Performance Letdown.
All hell breaks loose when you have to step up to the plate and bat. Suddenly you’re totally exposed, your stock value which you may have oversold is up for evaluation by your partner, and everything is up for questioning. Will you pass, and what is the passing level? The mind games begin.
• Will I please her?
• Is my penis big enough?
• Will I be able to stay hard long enough?
• I’m too embarrassed to ask what she wants or likes during sex!
• What if she asks (my name) ……can you do this…. to/for me?
• What if I can’t make her come?
Your performance ability, sustainability, longevity, pleasure-ability are under the spotlight, and to top it all, can you handle the feedback. Remember you only as good as now, the past has no bearing on this performance. That being said, surely sex should come naturally.
No! It doesn’t, it comes with practice “excuse the pun” and being open and honest with each other during and after sex all counts. Good communication comes with experience which is key to a happy sex life and it includes verbal and non-verbal. The willingness to put your trust in someone and to expose yourself is another key factor.
Without communication and feedback, you cannot improve or satisfy each other’s needs and wants. This and many other reasons are the cause for so many men suffering from premature orgasm. First, let’s understand ejaculation.
Ejaculation by men
Ejaculation occurs when a man’s penis becomes stimulated and aroused. Usually, this happens during sex with a partner or it’s brought on by other means, oral stimulation, masturbation, a sensitivity to touch or rubbing up against someone or thing, and is normal for most males. Highly responsive men have frequent sexual thoughts and are easily aroused. Most men, young males, and teen adults have a need to understand how the penis works as a sexual organ for procreation and pleasure. A common erection problem that many men experience is erectile dysfunction also called impotence, when the penis is unable to keep an erection long enough during sexual intercourse.
Stroking or friction to the penis head stimulates it and an immediate arousal message is sent to the brain which leads to the penis hardening. The brain automatically translates the sensation and prepares itself for sex. A pleasurable feeling goes through the body which engrosses the sexual part of the brain. Studies indicate that most men have sexual arousal throughout the day and even when asleep.
What is Premature Ejaculation by men?
A common occurrence amongst men is early ejaculation, the release of semen from the penis during an orgasm. This happens when men experience a premature climax, ejaculation by the man is relatively uncontrolled. The man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. It’s estimated that about one in three men suffers from early ejaculation. This is almost 33% of men in general, which is a huge concern for these sexually active men.
How do you know if you suffer from Pre Ejaculation?
Provided, you only experience early climax occasionally, there is not be a reason for concern. Should it happen frequently during sex and foreplay, this may be an indicator that you suffer from rapid ejaculation.
This is all too apparent when the sensation and arousal are too overwhelming, no matter how much you try to prolong it you can’t. It’s both difficult and almost impossible to delay or control the moment of ejaculation “Orgasm” for a little while longer.
What are Premature Ejaculation symptoms and what must I be aware of during sex?
• The inability to delay ejaculation during intercourse most of the time
• Early ejaculation occurs during foreplay and lights oral stimulation.
• Rapid ejaculate occurs within one minute of penetration
How to treat and control Early Ejaculation?
It will be unwise of me, not to state that you need to understand some of the causes of premature climax first, to understand how you’re able to fix this problem. One important way to help your libido problem and to delay premature ejaculation is to include several superfoods into your diet, including Avocado, Walnuts, Watermelon, Dark Chocolate, and some others.
Here are several ways that may assist to delay and control rapid ejaculation.
When you have an opportunity for sex with your partner consider doing this if you don’t want to ejaculate spontaneously.
• Tell your partner how and what they must do to delay your PE
• Your challenge is to slow down mentally and physically
• Put yourself in a positive mental state. Think beautiful thoughts and of a time when you were confident and happy.
• You need to be accepting of your naked body and the shape – if this is an issue, doing this will reduce performance stress.
• Be comfortable within yourself and with your partner
• Meditate before sex and see yourself prolonging your ejaculation
• Slow the number of thoughts entering your mind.
• Focus on breathing and find a rhythm with your partner
• Explore each other’s bodies through gentle touch, each time moving your mind away from sexual arousal, slowly just enjoy the time together and then bring yourself back into a sexual state.
Making some changes to your sexual routine may help to prolong ejaculation. Discuss this with your partner to avoid disappointment or confusion on their part. These methods may take some practice and needs time to master and find what works best for you and your partner.
• Plan your sex dates will help with routines changes.
• Masturbate an hour before sex
• Participate in planned sex play sessions without penetration, this will build your control boundaries, it will reduce your stress of managing delay during penetration.
• A popular method implemented by most men is the Start and Stop method. Ask your partner to be aware of your movements. You must be more vocal, giving instructions and commands, tell them exactly what you want them to do and when to stop or slow down.
When the sensation build-up increases, stop, remove your penis if you can. If the sensitivity is too much and you can’t remove it because you will ejaculate, stay in the stop position, with your penis still penetrating, and do something to break your focus. Such as, have an arbitrary conversation with your partner about anything that removes your mind from the sexual act. This may cause your penis to soften slightly, reducing the immediate friction when starting up the sexual act and penetration again.
• Another method is the squeeze method.
Your partner stimulates your penis until you’re close to ejaculating. Then your partner firmly squeezes your penis until your erection starts to weaken. This reduces the sensation around the head of the penis. You will develop better control, delay your ejaculation and allow you to better realize the sensation just before climaxing.
• An alternate way to reduce friction is to wear a condom. This may cause a delay in ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation is a serious problem with men, with 1 out of three suffering from early climaxing. It is treatable with some planning. Outside help maybe another way (See below). A doctor’s appointment may be the final solution if all other methods fail.
If you seriously need additional assistance, here is my #1 recommended Premature Ejaculation Solution.
For Ejaculation Mastery Secrets
Unlock the Secrets to SUPERCHARGING your Sexual Stamina, and eliminate Premature Ejaculation.