Mark Muller | Mar 25, 2021 | 0
Last updated: March 27, 2020
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Comment Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to covidwellness.
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to http://www.covidwellness.com (covidwellness).
- Service refers to the Website.
Welcome to Covidwellness Comment Policy
Community guidelines regarding comments on Covidwellness.
We welcome and encourage thoughtful comments from our readers! Discussions and points of view are important to our society. While we may not always agree with each other it is important to have respect for yourself and for others. We must keep our conversations and comments civilized at all times.
We love to receive feedback and hear your thoughts about our content. We want all of our readers to grow in this community just as we do.
The Covidwellness editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Your comment should look like this:
- Use your real first name and email address in the comment form
- Add smart, relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise — read the article before you comment
- Drop references or that carry the conversation forward, they may be serious, light hearted or jokes.
- Offer useful, constructive criticism, avoid emotional stupidity, the downright ugly and narcissist approach to comments.
- Any combination of the above
Certain comments may not be posted or may be deleted after they are posted.
Your comment will be deleted if :
- You don’t use your real first name or email address
- There are keywords and/or your business name in the name field of the comment form
- Self-promotional, contain affiliate links, or intended for back-link purposes.
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t contribute and carry the conversation forward
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threats to us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture
- Don’t contribute spam
How to ensure your comment to appears on Covidwellness
Respect yourself first and our community next, and think before you post.
In accordance with the with the above, please assume that your comment on Covidwellness.com is being posted publicly. By posting a comment on this website or in any associated web forums or community groups, you are giving Covidwellness the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that we see fit.
Additional comment rules and guidelines:
All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing Covidwellness.
Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Covidwellness, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
Copyright and Plagiarism: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
Spam: Don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing Covidwellness.
Gravatar: Wondering how to get your photo next to your comment? Consider signing up for Gravatar. Your comment may be approved faster, too.
Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on Covidwellness and receive comment subscriptions. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (us) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. You may question or argue the content in a constructive nature, but you may not post disrespectful comments towards the author(s) or other commenters.
Relevance: Please keep all comments on-topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further Avocadu.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.
That’s all. Enjoy Posting!
If you have any questions about this Comment Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com